You are invited to participate in the EU program’s „Europe for Citizens” music festival
Aktualizēts 10.04.2019 10:48
The aim of the Project is to strengthen European citizenship, particularly youth, by involving them in the democratic life processes and by motivating them to participate in the democratic life of youth and by motivating them to participate in the Parliament elections.
Daugavpils University invites youth to participate at Project’s “Clicking with voters” festival that will take place on April 12
There will be an opportunity to gain new experience and to be involved:
(1) in one of the sections of the conference,
(2) in presentation of a research project,
(3) to participate in the conversation with some candidates of the European Parliament,
(4) to get acquainted with active people (candidates of the European Parliament, scientists, new scientists, pupils, students and guests), to discuss about deep questions of life with the participants of the festival,
(5) Discussions are open about various significant questions:
- Can youth participate in elections? Do we need to encourage them to participate in elections and to express their voice? How can one improve participation of youth in the democratic life of Europe and to reduce Euroscepticsm?
- What can youth offer for the development of the future of Europe after 2019?
- What do youth of the European Parliament expect who participate in the elections for the first time? What are their hopes?
- What can we find out about the elections in order to understand one’s possibilities and understanding about personally significant aims of citizen’s participation in the elections in the European Parliament?
- Is youth inspired by the cooperation with active citizens in a constant dialogue with the institutions of the European Union for solving important issues?
- Is the youth inspired by the cooperation with active citizens in a constant dialogue with the institutions of the European Union in solving significant questions of life for the sake of the future of Europe?
You are invited to participate in the festival and to ask significant questions.