|1st year||2nd year||3rd year||Total
Solid State Physics
How to pay Study Fees:
1. Study fees should be paid in advance for each academic year.
2. Any fees (Study fee or Registration fee) should be done through a bank transfer into the university account.
3. Daugavpils University account’s details: Daugavpils University (VAT Reg. No.: LV90000065985)
ACCOUNT No. / IBAN code: LV15TREL9150210000000
BANK: Valsts Kase / The Treasury of the Republic of Latvia
SWIFT code: TRELLV22
Details of payment: Study / Registration fee, Name, Surname, Date of Birth
4. NOTE: Students are advised to have an official payment confirmation from their bank to verify the payment. Study fees are not refundable in case if Latvian visa has been issued. Registration fees are not refundable.
5. If visa has not been issued and a student is not able to come for studies, study fee is refundable based on the filled in by a student Refund Form.
6. ! The university doesn’t not cover any bank transfer fees – they will be taken from the transferred amount.
! Bank transfers may take up to 20 working days.
International and Public Relations Office
Phone: +371 65425564