|Study programmes in English:|
Information on Study Fees
The application for degree studies at Daugavpils University in study year 2019/2020 starts in January, 2019.
In order to apply for studies at Daugavpils University You need to fill in Application Form and attach all the listed documents.
Notes for filling in the Application form:
- Please fill in the form on the computer;
- Please complete all sections of this form. Note that only a complete application package will be considered.
- Print the form (pages 3-4), sign it, attach all necessary supporting documents and do the following:
- Send scanned application form and all documents to international[at]du.lv
- Send all the documents to the following address (*upon request):
International and Public Relations Office
13 – 215 Vienības Street
Daugavpils, LV-5401, Latvia
Comments on the documents to be attached:
- Copy of Secondary school leaving diploma (for bachelor studies).
Please provide the secondary school leaving certificate in the original language. If the diploma is not issued in English,a certified translation should be provided. The document must be legalised**.
- Copy of Previous diploma and its supplements (for master and doctoral studies).
Please provide bachelor’s diploma (for master studies) or master’s diploma (for doctoral studies) in the original language. If the diploma is not issued in English, a certified translation should be provided. The document must be legalised**.
- Copy of passport.
For non-EU/EEA citizens all pages of passport should be copied.
- Document confirming English language knowledge.
You can provide any official language certificate. Applicants who are native speakers of English or who have successfully undertaken secondary or post-secondary courses for a minimum of two years where English was the language of instruction are not required to submit any certificates.
- Bank confirmation of EUR 100 registration fee payment (non-refundable).
The registration fee should be transferred to the bank account:
VAT Reg. No.: LV90000065985
Address: 13 Vienības Street, Daugavpils, LV5401
Account No. / IBAN code: LV15TREL9150210000000
Valsts Kase / The Treasury of the Republic of Latvia
SWIFT code: TRELLV22
Details of payment: Registration fee, Name, Surname, Date of Birth
** Legalisation is a Certification of Document Authenticity: certification of document authenticity (legalisation) means verification of signature and seal of a document. Traditionally it is performed by a Consular Officer so that documents drawn up in one country would be legally valid in another one.
1. If a document is issued in the member states of the European Economic Zone and the Swiss Confederation, it does not required any additional authentications (legalisation or Apostille) for their use in Latvia.
2. If a document is issued in a foreign country which has joined the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Documents of 5 October 1961, its authenticity must be certified with an Apostille by the competent institution of the relevant country, and the document is valid for submission to Latvia’s institutions without any other certification.
3. If a document is issued in a foreign country which has not joined the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Documents of 5 October 1961, it must be bydiplomatic/consular mission of Latvia in the relevant country or by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Latvia, after their authentications by the competent institutions of the relevant country (the foreign ministry or a diplomatic/consular mission of the relevant country).
4. If a document is issued in a foreign country which has concluded bilateral agreement with Latvia (Belarus, Kirghizstan, Russia, Moldova, Ukraine, Uzbekistan) – these countries don’t need legalisation of documents, it enough if they have Official State Seal.
Please, find more about legalisation on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia.
The documents will be revised only in case the full list is submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Daugavpils University Agents:
SOUTH ASIA: India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan
C 72 South Extension 2, New Delhi 110049
Phone: +91 114 680 11 33, +91 997 143 11 33, +91 997 146 11 33
Contact Person : Deepinder Bawa (CEO)
Head Office : 304, 3rd Floor , Suneja Tower -1 ,
Janakpuri District Center , New Delhi-110058 ,India
Phone: + 91 11 45 65 68 88
Mobile : + 91 92 12 12 22 41
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.indoeuropean.in
Проспект Бунедкор 15, 100043, Ташкент, Узбекистан
Phone: +99890 9431158; +99871 2882641; +99895 1420288
Skype: bc_fsd_uz; baltic-center.uz
Ул. Гоголя 39 А, офис 220, Алматы, Казахстан
Phone: +7727 2590157; +7778 3676202; +7778 3679234
Ул. 3 Лоик Шерали, Душанбе, 734003, Таджикистан
Skype: (+992) 372244908