Institute of Social Research and Laboratory of Sociological Studies offers the following:
- Processing of any quantitative data in any area of research applying SPSS programme.
- Analysis of team relations applying socio-metric methodology (or related to any indicators, like labour efficiency, achievements in studies, etc.).
- Implementation of sociological researches or their separate items (like programme development, data collection, data processing, etc.).
- Counselling on carrying out scientific research and its later presentation in the areas of economics and sociology.
- Comparative analysis of a company business culture.
The following existing technologies can be used:
- Sociological data base;
- Survey tools;
- A full methodological set for organising quantitative and qualitative surveys.
Institute of Social Research invites any person to practice arranging of surveys and processing of data received.
In addition, detailed instructions are given to scientists and researchers going to participate in the conferences and exchange visits in the frames of ESF COST programme.
Ms. Vera Boronenko
Laboratory of Sociological Research
1 – 422 Parādes Street,
Phone: +371 29538031