Technology Transfer Office
13 Vienības Street, Room 210
Phone: +371 65423265
The main objectives of the Technology Transfer Office of the Daugavpils University (DU TPK) are to initiate, support and promote knowledge and technology transfer. TTO Booklet (PDF, 318.8 Kb)
- Implementation of events providing transfer of knowledge and technologies gained at the University into manufacturing;
- Promotion of results achieved by the scientific and research institutions into manufacturing.
- Informative, methodical and scientific assistance in technology transfer process;
- Informative assistance: publications, conferences, exhibitions;
- Protection of intellectual property (search for analogues and prototypes, patent application preparation and submission);
- Transfer of Latvian high-tech products and technological inventions to Latvian and international market;
- Events related to the export and implementation of technologies, including negotiations and signing of contracts.
TTO staff will answer the questions about TTO activities and services.
Services and technology transfer
- Analysis of Materials
- X-ray and Structural Analysis
- Electronic and Laser Microscopy
- Sociological Research
- Economic Research
- Psychological Research
- Research in Systematic Biology
- Ecological and Environment Research
- Foreign Languages, Interpretation
- Chemical Research
- Mathematical Research
- Geographical Research
- IT Research
Additional information HERE.