Conference “Social Sciences for Regional Development 2014”
The Institute of Social Research in collaboration with departments of Economics and Sociology, Law, Social Psychology is organizing 9th International Scientific Conference “Social Sciences for Regional Development 2014”.The work of the conference will be held in four sections: Economics, Law, Sociology, and Social Psychology.
Languages of the conference: Latvian, English, Russian
The conference is opportunity by using Economics, Law, Sociology and Social Psychology, as well as applying multidisciplinary approach find answers on different questions:
- Problems of differentiation of socio-economic development among regions: quality of life, well-being, socio-economic stratification;
- Personality and labour migration: regional aspects of ethno-psychology and psychology of personality;
- The role and importance of the government, local governments and their subordinate institutions in processes of allocation and redistribution of financial resources for increasing the competitiveness of the region: legal aspects;
- Innovative potential of human capital: aspects of economics, law, sociology and social psychology in the process of increasing the regional competitiveness;
- Introduction of the euro in Latvia: economic, legal, sociological, and psychological assessment;
- The role and importance of the regional branding in ensuring the competitiveness of the region: economic, legal, sociological, and psychological assessment;
- Spatial planning and its impact on the possibility of increasing the competitiveness of the region: economic and legal aspects.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DEADLINES:
- Deadline for registration: till 05.10.2014
Registration form (DOC, 99 Kb)
- Deadline for full article submission: till 17.10.2014
Publication policy: The decision about publishing is based on review of scientists in the relevant field of science.
Annual Proceedings of International Scientific Conferences of Faculty of Social Sciences of Daugavpils University (Daugavpils Universitātes Sociālo zinātņu fakultātes Starptautisko zinātnisko konferenču rakstu krājumi) ISSN 2255-8853 are indexed in Electronic Journals Library of University of Regensburg.
Autohr’s quarantee form (DOC, 29.5 Kb)
Requirements for articles (DOC, 35 Kb)
- Deadline for paying conference fee: till 05.10.2014
Participation fee is 70,00 EUR.
Participation fee includes conference materials, coffee breaks, dinner, excursion, and soiree. Participation fee does not include accommodation.
25,00 EUR for doctoral students and academic personal of the Faculty of Social Sciences of Daugavpils University.
10,00 EUR for master students of the Faculty of Social Sciences of Daugavpils University
50,00 EUR for persons, who want only submit article without visiting the conference.
PVN Reg. Nr.: LV90000065985
Address: Vienības ielā 13, Daugavpils, LV5400
Account Nr: LV15TREL9150210000000
OBLIGATORY MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENT (Name, Surname; 9th International Scientific Conference “Social Sciences for Regional Development 2014”)