Apply for 59th International Scientific Conference of Daugavpils University
Aktualizēts 08.11.2016 09:34
Daugavpils University (DU) and Daugavpils University Association of Young Researchers are organising the 59th International Scientific Conference of Daugavpils University in order to emphasize the present-day importance of higher education and the growing role of scientific and innovative solutions, as well as to promote the cooperation between higher educational establishments in Latvia, EU member states and other countries. The conference will take place on April 6-7, 2017.
The Conference languages: Latvian, English, Russian (German, Spanish, French, Polish, Lithuanian, Swedish – in the corresponding linguistic work groups of the humanities).
Themes of research are related to the humanities, social and natural sciences, education, arts, law and other.
- until February 10, 2017: online registration and abstract submission for the conference www.dukonference.lv. Registration after 10.02.2017 (till February 28) is subject to higher registration fee (by 15 EUR).
- by February 17, 2017: notification on abstract acceptance and inclusion in the Conference programme or its rejection will be sent.
- The conference fee is to be transferred from February 17 till March 5, 2017 after receipt of the Programme Committee’s notification on abstract acceptance and inclusion into the conference programme. If the participant fails to pay the conference fee by March 5, 2017, his/her presentation will not be included in the conference programme.
- by March 6, 2017: the programme of the 59th International Scientific Conference of Daugavpils University will be published on www.dukonference.lv
- until April 30, 2017: the manuscript of the full article is to be submitted. The proceedings will be published after the conference
Participation fee: 75 EUR.
For students of Bachelor’s, Master’s study programmes and doctoral students – 35 EUR
For DU employees, DU students of Bachelor’s, Master’s study programmes and DU doctoral students – 20 EUR.
The participation fee includes reviewing and publication of abstracts and proceedings, preparation of conference materials, coffee breaks and the social evening. The fee does not cover accommodation and travel costs.
Please transfer the participation fee to the following bank account:
Vienibas iela 13, Daugavpils, LV5400
PVN registration Nr.: LV90000065985
Bank: Valsts kase, Code: TRELLV22
The 59th International Scientific Conference of Daugavpils University
Publication of articles
Please send full article to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Notes for authors (PDF).
The articles are to be submitted only in English (with the exception for specific branches of Humanities).
Signed and scanned author’s guarantee form should be attached as well (PDF).
All articles will be subject to reviewing. After the review the article may be returned to the author for revision. In two weeks (as from the day the article is received) the author should revise and correct the article. Articles will be published in a special edition of the Conference Proceedings (ISBN 978-9984; ISSN 2500-9842).
IF YOU NEED ACCOMMMODATION, YOU CAN BOOK IT:
- AT „PARK HOTEL LATGOLA”
For more information and for reservation, please contact our Front Office! For applying discount, please mention, that you are going to the 59th International Conference! Phone: +371 65404900 or e-mail: email@example.com! (PDF)
- AT DAUGAVPILS UNIVERSITY HOSTELS
Sporta street 6, phone +371 654 27906
Parādes street 11, phone +371 654 28832, +371 654 28432.
Accommodation in Daugavpils: http://www.visitdaugavpils.lv/lv/daugavpils/naktsmitnes.